First before adjusting Shift Firmness
Make sure you get this setting Right
1. First make sure you have a TPS going from exact 0 - 100% before adjusting in here
2. Then Goto this parameter in the setup menu
“Setup Parameter” -> “Load - TPS Boost”
Diesel cars where boost sensor is mounted set it to 2.5
Gasoline cars 3L (6 cyl) set it to 1.5
Gasoline cars 5L (V8) or more set it to 1
3. Then Goto this parameter in the setup menu
“Setup Parameter” -> “Boost Part Load”
Diesel cars where boost sensor is mounted set it to 33
Gasoline cars 6 cyl set it to 1 (Nomatter if boost sensor or not)
Gasoline cars V8 or more set it to 1 (Nomatter if boost sensor or not)
Here you do have to press right to save after the number is changed to the desired value
4. First Get the gearoil up to around 70 deg - 80 deg before adjusting
5. Then first test how the shifts are at wery low load. if they are to hard or to soft in every gear
a. Then go in to "General Firmness" - > "Firmness All L=H"
b. A lover number gives a Harder shift, try one number at the time, Adjust MAX +/-2
6. Now if you have one specific gear that are to hard or to soft follow, instruction below to adjust
7. If you have the W/S Switch then only adjust in like S setting and keep the W setting as the safe on you know that works. (Just a suggestion, as the S setting can also be adjusted to you like)
In this menu you can adjust all shiftfirmness parameters manuelly
“Firmness All L=H” L=H means Lower number = harder shift
This now adjust both LinePressure and ShiftPresssure, Lower number = harder shift, higher number = softer shifts.
In the gereral Firmness
In the gereral Firmness
If you want to adjust the hardness for different load, go in here.
If you want to adjust the hardness for 1->2 go in here just press Rigth until you are at the % Load you want to adjust
In here higher number = harder shift
If you want to adjust the hardness for 1->2 at 30% Load push joystick up, here we gave it 2% harder shift,
Firmness adjust jump to 1:29
Rate Last Shift 3:19
on the way out from this menu, renember tosave changes, if you are at 30% press left then 20% press Left then 10% Press left then 0% press left then You can save changes by pressing down on joystick
Just leave as is
This is the Rate Shift Menu
When the gearbox have shifted you see the last shift, and at what load, the shift was done.
On this oicture below it has shiftet from 2->1 at load 1% = no load
Here i pressed the joystick down, to tell the controller to make it a little more smooth next time.
And the controller reply width “Notet to hard” and it will make it more smooth next time.